The application of drones is diversifying, extending from photography into various fields such as agriculture, technology, logistics, and rescue. This workshop offers an experience for participants to delve into the world of drone technology through thrilling drone soccer games. From understanding the fundamental principles of drone mechanism and aviation technology to mastering safe operation techniques, participants will receive resilience training to enhance their “flying” skills. After the workshop, participants can also indulge in a 1-Hour Flight Experience at the Flight Experience Zone!
*Suitable for participants aged 9 or above
If any person under the age of 18 wants to participate in any activity, he/she shall be accompanied by at least one (1) parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. If there is more than one accompanying person, each additional accompanying person shall hold a valid ticket for entry.
Date & Time:
- 11:00am – 1:00pm, 12 Nov (Sun)
Tutor: Mr Sky Yeung, Chairman of DNT FPV Drone Association Hong Kong, China
1. Introduction to small unmanned aircraft (SUA), safety guidelines for drones & SUA laws in Hong Kong
2. Building Drones, understanding action & reaction forces
3. Understanding the structure of SUA, safety preparations before take-off
4. Basic and advanced techniques of drone control. Game rules of drone soccer.
5. Introduction to Aeronautical Meteorology, aerodynamics, principle of flights fundamentals
7. Drone soccer game rules and team tactics
8. Drone Soccer match
Enjoy below during the 1-hour Flight Experience,
- Passport Photoshoot Experience x 1
- Free refreshments x 1 at Up In AIRSIDE Lounge
- Access to Reimagined Cabin Installation
- Immersive Pilot Adventure (10 minutes)*
- Fly Through tic-tac-toe (10 minutes)*